AWAKEN

AWAKEN
AWAKEN NOW!

Monday, December 12, 2016

40 DAY FAST STARTING JANUARY 1st

FASTING

(CLICK TO WATCH LESSON ON FASTING)

I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by. We're 19 days away from our yearly 40 day fast. I'm not sure who is going to join me this year, but I'd like to encourage those that are to start praying about it and meditating on it every day starting now. It will be here before you know it. One major component of completing a successful 40 day fast is being mentally prepared for it.

Anyone that wants to take the journey with me (even if it isn't the whole 40 days) can shoot me a private message. We can go into this together and hold each other accountable. I'm thinking about blogging/vlogging this year's fast to encourage others to fast and also to educate you (through my transparent blog entries) on the process. I'm still praying about that part.

We need revival! Prayer and fasting are still the answer to having a move of God!

 Peace. Love. Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment